Wednesday, March 24, 2010

finally...........

Assalamu'alaikum.......

after quite some time I manage to update my blog..atas faktor kekangan masa dan situasi yg x mengizinkan make me unable to make it..hehehe..
(sbnrnyer ckp jerk laa mls kn..kui3)...Currently in my ayh sepupu house in Kg. Permatang Badak.Usually I'll stay in Aunty Linda's house in perumahan Bukit Rangin but this time she's quite bz so I've to stay here. This is my 1st time spending my night here n I feel quite awkward but the most interesting is I can online..hhehe(so mean)..
If in Aunty Linda's house, there's also wireless available belong to Aunty Farah but I'm kinda afraid to ask for the password..hu8(lbeh kpd segan actually).Here,in Ayh Jon's house at least there is Kq Nun n I did asked her just now even agak segan pada mulenyer.Luper lak nk mention aunty Linda + Aunty farah unmarried yet..that's why it makes me kinda bored to stay there..but yg bestnyer ad privacy time they all left 4 work..Everything hv pros n cons rite!!!

(",)Ermm,can't wait to go to KL this coming Saturday to go to INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR in PWTC even I'll juz go there on the last day (28/03/2010).It's ok than not attending it at all rite..my mum will depart from Klate tomorrow morning 2gether with my father perhaps ,my eldest brother 4 sure,n maybe the other 2 below me will join also.Hope their journey will go smooth n arrive here safely,Insya'ALLAH.Then we'll leave 4 kL on saturday.It's such a long time since I've been there with family.Ngan kwn2 tue ad laa bbrp kali..,theatre in Kl Pac,TESLians visit to IPBA & INTEC n last but not least GIA visit 2 Muzium kesenian Islam..Dah lmer x mkn masakan mak ngah(Adnin!!!watch over ur diet..hu8)

Yesterday I just went back from Kg. Acheh in Pekan for OPKIM programme.It such a nice place n I've got lotz of experiences even x sehebat my friends yg hv 2 accept the fact that d toilet is outside the house,staying all day with no elecric facility etc.Insya'ALLAH I'll go there again 1 day 2 visit my keluarga angkat.

Oopss...luper lak..nk sentuh sket sal previous post...Alhamdulillah,..dgn izinNya my cousin managed to be the 1st runner up a.k.a naib johan dlm program Adik-adikku,realiti tV terbaru terbitan JAKIM..tahniah..moga thabat dlm p'juangan...
"Walaupun mengalami kesukaran melihat dan terpaksa dipimpin untuk berjalan, Muhammad Qayyim Nizar Sarimi, 11, berjaya merangkul tempat kedua dan membawa pulang RM8,000 serta piala".turut membawa pulang hadiah iringan sebuah komputer riba, buku tajaan Yayasan Pembangunan Ekonomi Islam Malaysia (Yapeim) dan perlindungan insurans tajaan Takaful Ikhlas Berhad.-sumber dr utusan Malaysia 19/03/2010..bestkn..
~Along,pasni jgn wat x ingt kow kq biha deh.hu8~


I think that's all for now.I have lotzzzzzz of stories 2 share with u guys..But till we meet again in next post..Oopss..no3..till I feel like writing again..hu8..wassalam..barakallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment